India - Sri Lanka Cricket Tour 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 253
  • Views Views 29,542
International Cricket Council - Match Zone - Test Predictor

we will be 1st with 124 points, if we win this test.
SL will go down to 5th from 2nd, if they lose

With draw we will tie up with SA on 1st then it wud come down to decimal point.
SL will drop to 3

India will WIN because they have 13 players on field now.That is why they were against the REVIEW system.Look at Dishan he got 2 bad decisions in 2 innings in this test.When all the other teams are taking it in Australia v/s WI, Pak v/s NZ are using the Review system.BCCI must have paid huge amt to ICC and umpires for this :wall: Yesterday Dravid was given NOTOUT when he edged and Sachin was not giving LBW when it was good enough to be given out.

----------

Harbhajan Singh to Dilshan, OUT, Oh dear ... Harper has given it lbw. Dilshan didn't offer a shot again and took it on the pad and it did look risky but the ball was missing the stumps. It landed on a length around the off stump, hit him high and it was spinning, and as Hawk eye shows it was easily missing the leg stump. He had done it (padded-up) twice in the last over of Harbhajan but this time it has proved fatal. Two bad decisions for him in this game. But why why would such a wonderful strokeplayer keep padding up. Oh dear, he is gone now and Sri Lanka's task has become tougher.

TM Dilshan lbw b Harbhajan Singh 16 (27b 2x4 0x6) SR: 59.25

----------

who cares about the points,the more you play the more you get points and come up :grin: Its the quality and apart from Sehwag's innings India would never have been in position to WIN this test.

Sanga scored unbeaten century but still lanka are 59runs behind with just 4 wkts left. So India looking to win series and dance and forget the ODI loss against Aus :grin:T20, coming up next, Jayasuriya,Kandamby are back :)

I agree with ur points but its not that more u play and more points u get.As per points table above.India played 28 matches (3rd currently) whereas SL played 27 (2nd) SA played 30 (1st) and Australia played 31 (4th)

only Aus have played more matches and are low. From which date is it being counted? how many years? because i dont think that in a year a team will play so many matches.ICC ratings should start and end in one year only then only they can give the ICC Team of the Year.
I think these ratings started to come into effect once Australia started to loose its dominance,otherwise if it was before then they would have been about 500points above all Teams :grin:

coming back to this Test match.. Murali wants Icc to enforce "Review" system

Had the review system been there, we could have been in a better position. Everything went against us,\" Murali said. \"Dilshan couldn't capitalise on day one. Those are things that matter at the end of a Test. The ICC should open its eyes and just put the review system in place for all the games. We endorse the review system because the pressure is off the umpires.\"

Tillakaratne Dilshan, batting on 109, was adjudged caught at bat-pad in the first innings in Mumbai though replays showed a sizeable gap between bat and ball. Dilshan was then given out lbw in the second innings, after padding up to an offbreak from Harbhajan, and replays indicated the ball would have missed the stumps by a considerable margin. During India's first innings, Sri Lanka were unfortunate not to have Rahul Dravid caught behind off Rangana Herath and Sachin Tendulkar was fortunate to survive a close lbw appeal against the same bowler

Muttiah Muralitharan wants ICC to enforce reviews | Cricket Features | India v Sri Lanka 2009/10 | Cricinfo.com

Test series is over, India wins 2-0 and reaches no. 1 spot :clap:Can SL fight back in ODIs & T20s? I think it would be tough series for SL further.

Test series is over, India wins 2-0 and reaches no. 1 spot :clap:
Can SL fight back in ODIs & T20s? I think it would be tough series for SL further.
Super :hysterical:

First T20 over and no one posted anything about it :o India Lost as they were still dreaming and getting used to the No.1 Test spot :grin:Dhoni was saying that he know that their bowling was not 100%, So why did he play them? Why gave rest to Zaheer (who came just from injury after long gap and should get match fit.SVK now you need to think otherway around " Can India Fight Back "

I am happy very few ppl care abt T20 or was it just a coincidence that ppl were busy to post?!!

Back