India - Sri Lanka Cricket Tour 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 253
  • Views Views 29,541
They too have 3 quality spinners compare to our 1/2. Harbhajan is spinner when it turns otherwise he is just lollypop bowler.

That's just what I was talking about. If it doesn't spin, it'll certainly be a draw. Batting 4th might be tough. These two teams can be considered to have the worst fast bowling attack and SL have only won 3 Tests outside of Asia. We probably need the turning tracks or we may just see a dire series with a run-fest.

Good decision by BCCI, this is very much needed for bunch of some young guys in team, who dont seem to take onfield job seriously due to heavy amount they are earning from IPL & adverts.

heh. coming from bcci it just might work fine without a controversy. if ICC had put a ban, i bet bcci along with players would start ranting against it.

They usually party after Indian Premier League matches. Another reason to opt for Indian Premier League over Internationals.Why is "I.P.L" filtered to "Indian Premier League"?

there is a difference between ipl and odi. in IPL you are generally representing a company which itself is probably organizing the party where you celebrate your victory or loss (!). in odi and test matches, you are representing your country and i doubt BCCI organizes a party to celebrate losses.

dost... its BCCI. no cricketer in india would dare challenge their authority or decision. no matter how big they are. no matter how rich they are.

Every other team has some disciplines over partying, but BCCI have simply gone against the players. May be, they should have banned drinking or something, but a quite party after a win doesn't hurt.

It is good decision but not sure what they meant by this " the players should tell before where they want to go so that necessary arrangements can be made" :hysterical: maybe they will ban media from that place :P In the mean time..Bal thackery has warned sachin over his comments that he is marathi but Indian.. lol... dirty politics at its best..

Back