India Vs Sri Lanka - 2nd Test at Galle

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,693
Now Harbajahan doing a good job with the ball and i hope india dismisses SL below 250 - 275 and hope sehwag blats SL blowing again in 2nd innings.....

Cannot be called good job . 2 jayawardhane (captain and Wicket keeper) are not out at the creeze, and they will take the score well pass 300 tommorrow, fresh day.

Anything is possible in cricket..........my point is that i was hoping that india bowls out SL between 250 -275

So India does get a marginal lead of 37 runs. Now all batsman have to 'bat' to set target for SL in 2nd inning.BTW strange thing seen having bowled 82 & 93 overs, both teams used only 4 bowlers, of which most overs bowled by 2 spinners on both side. Looks like for this series fast bowlers have no role

Comeon u old farts, lot is expected from you. Cannot just fall for some spin attack. Where are the days when shane warne use to fear sachin, ganguly used to throw ball out stadium against spin, dravid and laxman with all the style and elegance used to send the ball behind rope rolling. Lets see the action now.

So India does get a marginal lead of 37 runs. Now all batsman have to 'bat' to set target for SL in 2nd inning.
BTW strange thing seen having bowled 82 & 93 overs, both teams used only 4 bowlers, of which most overs bowled by 2 spinners on both side. Looks like for this series fast bowlers have no role

Yesterday indian fast bowlers had a say my friend.........:thumbsup:

Back