Indian Mobile brands on a rise

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 6,624
I wonder if Maxx, Micromax and Karbonn are from 1 and same company. (but not disclosed to be so)Because all came up at same time, and all used IPL to market their mobiles. All trying to offer mobiles as cheaply as possible. Possibly design/UI is also the same.This seems like Hindustan lever's policy, same products running under different different names, so ppl think they have choice but single company earns :DSo strategy is almost same.

i have this theory that all of these companies are being financed by the under world. i mean some of these companies are reportedly selling lakhs of units a year. and this is when we already have so many players in the market (akai joined yesterday!). of course. most of these devices are probably generic devices bundled with company branding manufactured in china :D

Yep, even I feel the same.. All are financed by unknown party.

Android will really help this small companies. A lot of people used to shun away from this phones just because of their crap OS and build quality.Micromax can just be a model company for all the newcomers.

Back