Indian Premier League Updates

Viacom 18 means Jio TV will have all the matches for Streaming.
I checked on Jio STB, they have many streams for Sports broadcasting with name like Jio Cricket 1, 2, ... and Jio Football 1, 2, ...
On Jio Cricket they were boradcasting Ranji matches, while on Jio Football some European league matches.
With IPL they would add 10 more streams with Jio IPL :D

Those are ridiculous sums - I am really wondering if there is still so much viewership that justifies the cost? Will it be on Jio TV for free, I doubt at that cost. Or maybe they would take the Voot route? If so, I guess Voot subscription could go up. Or maybe launch Jio Premium or Voot Premium kind of stuff.

Airtel Digital TV and Tata Play offers additional feeds which include -- Instant Highlights, Key Moments and Stats Feed by the press of a button on the remote. Instant Highlights showcases updated clips after every few overs while Key Moments showcases clips ranging from 1 to 3 minutes in duration. The Stats Feed, powered by ESPN Cricinfo allows fans to access statistical data to keep them engaged during the course of the match. The new features are available on all Airtel Digital TV and Tata Play SD and HD set-top boxes and all Star Sports subscribers can avail them free of charge.
Something similar to Jio Cinema.
Suddenly Star Sports has increased their love towards TV viewing audience :D

Back