Install tata sky hd stb on your own(existing tata sky subscribers)

Now that the fifa wc is over, this info might be redundant.. service engineer abhi chakkar laga raha hai mera ghar ka to get his wo signed.:dance: any way it takes 10 mins to install the hd box. 1. disconnect your old stb 2.connect hdmi out from stb to tv's hdmi in(assuming no reciever)3. connect th cable coming in from the dish to the hd stb3.power on the hd stb4. take out the smart card from your primary stb5. take out the smart card from the hd stb6. insert the primary smart card into the hd stb7. allow the first time firmware download/installation8. call up your service engineer and ask him to clone the smart card.9. Presto your box is on.10. call up TS cc and give them a bashing to get the hd channels activated in 5 mins.11. if 10 does not work ask for supervisor.(10 worked for me)cheers!!

Yeah agree . Nice work :)

Now that the fifa wc is over, this info might be redundant.. service engineer abhi chakkar laga raha hai mera ghar ka to get his wo signed.:dance: any way it takes 10 mins to install the hd box.

1. disconnect your old stb
2.connect hdmi out from stb to tv's hdmi in(assuming no reciever)
3. connect th cable coming in from the dish to the hd stb
3.power on the hd stb
4. take out the smart card from your primary stb
5. take out the smart card from the hd stb
6. insert the primary smart card into the hd stb
7. allow the first time firmware download/installation
8. call up your service engineer and ask him to clone the smart card.
9. Presto your box is on.
10. call up TS cc and give them a bashing to get the hd channels activated in 5 mins.
11. if 10 does not work ask for supervisor.(10 worked for me)

cheers!!

great dude, but tell me one thing >>>> i m in ludhiana (Punjab) where TS has not introduced TS HD service whereas in neighbour city of CHANDIGARH its available, is it possible if i but TS HD box from chandigarh ( which is 75 Km away) from my place and install in ludhiana, will TS CC activate my HD channels w/o their enggineer recommendations

great dude, but tell me one thing >>>> i m in ludhiana (Punjab) where TS has not introduced TS HD service whereas in neighbour city of CHANDIGARH its available, is it possible if i but TS HD box from chandigarh ( which is 75 Km away) from my place and install in ludhiana, will TS CC activate my HD channels w/o their enggineer recommendations

Yes it is very much possible to do it . Get it from Chandigarh. The same old cable from the dish will work so no new installation is necessary. Btw Ive never been to ludhiana, but i really liked chandigarh, very nice place and really beautiful ladies!!

You can buy it from any part of india, TS will activate it.

Back