installation delay

• Thread starter Thread starter chandan m
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,163
ISP
none
Act Broadband really sucks.its been 15 days since I paid money for installation, but still no connection. Whenever I call they will tell like their engineer will come in an hour , still no one has come.act really sucks

chandan m said:
Act Broadband really sucks.its been 15 days since I paid money for installation, but still no connection. Whenever I call they will tell like their engineer will come in an hour , still no one has come.act really sucks
Hello Chandan,
We apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number with us so that our team can resolve the issue ASAP. We assure you that the issue will get resolved at the earliest.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

well i've got the connection in a week although I am the first one to get fiber connection in my area :). couple of false commitment by the team, but i'm glad that it is connected now...
THe ACT team seems to be quiet busy, every time they visit, they carry a long sheet of contact list and the next person to visit..

atlast my doubt proved to be correct. Act you people are shameless.still didn't give the connection

Back