Installation taking forever

• Thread starter Thread starter devkris_10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,058
ISP
Airtel
Hi,
I applied for ACT broadband and have submitted all the application form and given the required cheque(this was was 2 weeks ago).Still there is no sign of installation.I have to say this is worst broadband service I have ever experienced..I want the ACT representative to take immediate action. I m from Mylapore.The guy who collected the cheque is not giving any concrete answer.I want this solved soon or otherwise I'd rather stick with my old broadband. I wanted this connection basically for the high speeds which i need for my office use.I m really running out of patience. I will furnish my details below and i want a reply from an ACT representative
Application Number : 115

devkris_10 said:
Hi,
I applied for ACT broadband and have submitted all the application form and given the required cheque(this was was 2 weeks ago).Still there is no sign of installation.I have to say this is worst broadband service I have ever experienced..I want the ACT representative to take immediate action. I m from Mylapore.The guy who collected the cheque is not giving any concrete answer.I want this solved soon or otherwise I'd rather stick with my old broadband. I wanted this connection basically for the high speeds which i need for my office use.I m really running out of patience. I will furnish my details below and i want a reply from an ACT representative
Hi,
We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for sharing the issue and your application number with us. We will forward the issue to the concerned team and they will shortly get in touch with you. We assure you that the issue will get resolved ASAP.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

devkris_10 said:
Hi,
Hello,
The above mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at [email protected] if you have any other queries. Thank you for your cooperation.
Warm Regards,ACT Broadband

Back