Internet Surfing with BSNL Mobile Connection.

• Thread starter Thread starter deba007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 19,596

deba007

ISP
Reliance Broadband - Thunder 4 Mbps Plan.
Dear All,I am planning to buy a Nokia 5800 or 5530 very soon. Kindly let me know of any BSNL Mobile Plan which will allow me to surf the internet in my mobile phone. Kindly note that I am not a heavy Mobile phone User but want to surf the Internet using my mobile phone.Kindly suggest any low cost BSNL Plan in Kolkata for surfing the Internet.Also let me know of any BSNL Unlimited Mobile Internet Plan and its cost in Kolkata.Kindly help and suggest.Thank you.D.Mukherjee from Kolkata.

The 5800 is best suited for browsing.In Postpaid, Go for the unlimited GPRS package@199/- monthly.:thumb:

there's also a promotional pack of 500rs+taxunlimited gprs for 3 monthsgo for it~:cool2:

Thanks for the reply. Are there any BSNL Prepaid Plan for GPRS ? What is the speed in GPRS ? I will only use it to check email and browse web pages in my mobile but no downloading.I dont want to connect my phone to laptop for browsing but use the mobile phone (Nokia 5800) handset to browse web pages. Is it possible with GPRS ?

Thanks..I think I will go for the post paid Rs 199 unlimited...but how is the speed ? Like dial up or little better.......can i browse the web in my mobile with GPRS.........Thanks......

Thanks..I think I will go for the post paid Rs 199 unlimited...but how is the speed ? Like dial up or little better.......can i browse the web in my mobile with GPRS.........

Thanks......

199 plan is for postpaid connection only
which connection do u hve..........prepaid or postpaid?????

speed is awesome....better than airtel in my area

i u r in edge network then speed will vary between 15 to 20KBps(which off course is better than dial up):D

Dear Ricky,I have a Post Paid BSNL Mobile Connection so I have already applied for the Rs 199 unlimited plan. I stay in Central Kolkata (Pin Code 700 012) but I am not sure whether my area BSNL Network is EDGE Enabled.I have applied today now lets see within how many days I get my GPRS enabled.How long does the BSNL guys take to enable GPRS on Post paid connection and can any body say whether my area is EDGE enabled.Thanks.:happy:

Dear ricky

I am bsnl prepaid user of west bengal circle. I'm using Nokia 3600 slide . when i put the bsnl sim in my mobile it shows "G" but for other connection like AirTel, Aircel it shows "E".
is there anything wrong .. how can i know am i is in edge area or not. By the way airtel MO
service is very good in our loacality.. plz ans me :pleasehelp:

----------

Dear all

I am bsnl prepaid user of west bengal circle. I'm using nokia 3600 slide . when i put the bsnl sim in my mobile it shows "G" but for other connection like AirTel, Aircel it shows "E".
is there anything wrong .. how can i know am i is in edge area or not. By the way airtel MO
service is very good in our loacality.. plz ans me

----------

plz ans me i have a lot of problem. iam waiting for the solution..plz help me

Back