iPhone 3G Out in India Next Month!!!???

• Thread starter Thread starter smanohar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,013
Yet, another article of speculations. Nothing official yet.I wouldn't believe neither the date of launch nor the prices. Besides, rest of the article about features, is everyone aware of already. Since there are news already of shortage of supply, there is hardly any chance for the launch of iPhone by vodafone before 25 sep. Airtel may take more time.And pricing speculations are incomplete without the plan rates. what i think is Vodafone/Airtel would not be subsidizing the instrument, and i am expecting the price to be around 22-25k.Techtree is racking up hit counts by creating such unreliable article since iphone is hot keyword right now.

Link:
iTWire - August 22 sees 20 more countries go iPhone 3G!

Although Apple aims to have 70 countries selling the iPhone 3G by the end of 2008, only 22 sell them so far. Now comes news that Apple will start selling the iPhone 3G in 20 more countries from August the 22nd – get ready for more iPhone mania!

Now, although we know that 22 more countries will get the iPhone 3G soon, Apple has not said which countries those will be!

will it be india?
so there is a chance that the information is correct

Very immature of Techtree to post that article. We have all heard "inside source" based rumours before on this forum, and more often than not they turn out to be complete bullshit.

Damn why did i not think about posting such a topic on some website..:cry::cry:I could also have got some fame..:P

I don't think that Apple 3G iPhone will available in India Next month. And what
Price- 11,500 to 12,000 Rs :-)

:rofl:
It's not possible...... It will cost around Rs 20,000 to 25,000 in India.

According to the articles... Vodafone will have a 15 day advantage over Airtel!

According to the articles... Vodafone will have a 15 day advantage over Airtel!

Man Vodafone coverage sucks in my area. I will wait for Airtel! :yahoo:

Back