iphone vs Android vs Windows Phone vs Blackberry????

• Thread starter Thread starter outostioncen
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4,559
may be its your view but how u could say that your trying something different over android or iPhone when everyone has tasted window on there computer and laptops...

lol windows phone is way different than say win7 but similiar in more than one ways to win8, and it actually is really different from iphone and android feels very snappy. I suggest you dont get a blackberry now wait for BB10. I own a blackberry and problems keep cropping up, like a day ago instead of sending SMSes the phone was sending MMSes. Your best bet is android.

My views on different devices best in their segment. 1. iOS+iPhone 5 - Great piece of hardware comes with that kind of price but iOS is getting little boring. Its still a style statement. I wont recommend to go for older cheaper 3GS model. That kills the latest and greatest as OP suggested.2. Android JB + Galaxy S3 or Note 2 or Nexus 4 or One X - Great customization with android and great features and all available as less price point compare to iOS. For me this is the best thing one can get.3. Windows + Lumia 920 - Hardware is just awesome but not sure about software. I will wait for another year for windows to grow (if it survives) 4. Blackberry - Right now it just breathing last few breaths. Lets see if BB10 can give another life (I highly doubt it) worst of all 4. Best combo - Hardware of Lumia or iPhone with android OS into it. I just hope Nokia will fail with windows and open doors for android. Personally I am looking for Nexus 4 to come to India and probably buying in Jan when prices are not overhyped. This goes for anyone who wants to buy, get it in Jan. Best time to get smart phone.

Back