IPS Display with HDMI Support Requirement - Size: 23-27 inch Budget: Rs. 20-25000

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 12,015
QuickFit Function instantly boost design efficiency by providing real-size document, photo, and grid on screen

nice feature :P

----------

Picture-in-picture multitasking function allows users to view images from different signals.

neat!

was just having a look toiday on the TVs which have IPS panels with full HD from LG is around 40000 for 32 inches :P The difference between non IPS tv was easily noticeable......( not for monitor purpose though too big )

if you can wait for a couple of months i suggest you to look at samsung s23a750d or s27a950 . samsung might launch them within a month or two in india(already launched in canada).both are 120 HZ displays and will provide great 3D experience but you'll have to spend some more money on amd or nvidia's 3d gear. s23a750d will be under 25k for sure and s27a950 will b near 30k . One of my gaming buddies from vancouver has T27a950d which is an HDTV monitor with samsung's own 3D technology and glasses , it cost him about 39k ( you can turn 3D off if you want to use amd or nvidia's 3d tech).As both s27 and s23 don't have samsung's 3d tech they'll cost less plus the fact that there is no samsung's smart tv app in both might make them cheap . I must tell you though that all 3 use TN panel but the best TN panel samsung has and provide blacks on par with the best Sony or Panasonic HDTVs which cost about 2-3 lakhs ( atleast the T27a950 as i don't know anyone who owns the other 2 ).

Dell has come out with their U2412...but missed out on the HDMI again...monitor is pretty good though...

LG keeps releasing false news that they launched their IPS but they still haven't......LG launches IPS monitor - Times Of India

If I still go with the DELL will I be able to use Xbox 360 without any loss using the HDMI to DVI converter as I might buy that later.....

Also whats the graphic card I would need to support this monitor properly...

wont it be possible to reduce the resolution on the U2412 when playing 1080P content on it...also it is 16: 10 it will leave black edge if playing movies on it of 720P?

Back