Is Airtel available in Gurgaon Sector 15(Part 2)Patel Nagar

• Thread starter Thread starter Bolt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 4,185
yeah seems to be the only 4 floor towers in the entire colony.
There are 6 of these 5 under construction, 1 ready on which i got a 3 bhk

Is there no nearby BSNL telephone exchange where you can enquire about FTTH service?

Probably due to there being new construction in progress, no operator has bothered to lay down wiring yet in your area, so it might be a waiting game.

Is there no nearby BSNL telephone exchange where you can enquire about FTTH service?
I have had a very rough time with BSNL in the past, so didn't look that way.
It's not a new construction area, just the flat I booked happened to be new, Patel Nagar in Gurgaon is a well settled colony, surrounded by sector 15 part 2 and Civil Lines.
I was led to believe that this was a prime location with no service in India that's not available here, maybe that was a fraud i git caught into.
Still keeping my hopes high and looking for options.

Check for BSNL, if it's available you can opt for it as a stopgap until some other operator starts in your area.

yup. bsnl is pretty good in gurgaon with decent plans. though if they don't have ftth in your area again. you might not get good speed plans.

I have had a talk with a person claiming he can get airtel to work for me but the plan he told me was different from official website, made me think twice.
for 799/- + tax he said 40 mbps till 150 GB
On airtel site it is 100 mbps for the same.

100mbps is top speed offered on v-fiber. most of us get 16/24/40mbps. for 100mbps, you need to be closer to exchange (or fiber box?). my airtel plan is also 40mbps 150GB.

Means It is Viable?
Alright Thanks, will see if I can Get this Running.
Although BSNL would be better option if services are upto mark, but they might also reduce claimed speeds based on distance from exchange

He told you the exact plan as it is on the website. Website always claims the max available speed. Actual speed varies according to the area. I am on the same 799 plan. plus 299 topup for UL data.

Back