Is it justified if I get less than half of promised speed?

• Thread starter Thread starter atif_imam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 3,127
I am not joking. I am damn serious. We have now Airtel, GTPL, Alliance broadband in our area and that is when RailWire is providing us best competitive plans so that they don' t lose any customers but trust me they have lost nearly 65% of customers from our area.

@shubash nagre , it is ought to happen. Shitty companies will be weeded out , if only there is a competition.
Related to account. Suppose I get the connection somehow. Then the LCO will be able to know that this account doesn't belong to here right ?

They wont be able to know unless you allow them to your room and check your router. Trust me they will never ever be able to know unless someone goes and tells them. All you have to do is input the USER ID and password that I provide in your router and then walla... You are done.

@shubash nagre and If i get any issue in internet and then I call customer care , then those MOFO's will escalate if for sure, it is risky but quite good trick to be hones lol.
Nothing is gonna happen and you dont have to escalate and these issues come and goes. So if you escalate about the speed issues nothing is going to happen or they cant make it alright from the RailWire side so just stay put and dont complain until you have fiber cut and if fiber cut happens get the contact number of their technician and pay him some money so that if comes and fix the fiber and he just keeps quiet when you load that money into his pocket.

Back