• Thread starter Thread starter appus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,134

appus

The Real
ISP
BSNL Broadband -Home 500C
I am getting alll channels except cnn (those 3 channels), everything regardless of language ! ie, i get all channels from 100 - 984 except 3 channels.. I am not getting channel 999 (it says cant find) ! I get ndtv,timesnow, Sony, colors, ndtv imagine and what not.. everything... i was out of station and forgot to renew last month..! for past two days i am able to watch except ccn,cnn-ibn and a cnbc-profit(not sure about that) !update if others are also having the same issue (it is not an issue though) :D

Nopes. but it had happened to me few months before. After sometimes all channels were gone. Enjoy as long as you see them.

@appus, First thing its not possible to get all the channels, you will get channels as per your language Zone, that means if you have select Hindi/Punjabi as your language Zone then you won't get bengali or Kannada or any other language channels. and about channels 999, i suggest just try to retune your stb and then check.

lolz, i'd suggest, dont mess with your setting, you never know you might loose all that you are enjoying. Have fun !

No, I m also getting the all channels except cneb channels. I m able to watch movie on demand at the starting day of movie change without paying. Because of dish TV site up gradation it happen. At what extent it may come i don't know. But enjoy the tv channels by without paying,by the dish tv site flaws.:thumb:

hai i am new to this forum.i hav dish tv & airtel dth[4 multiroom connection] in my home.i got dish tv free with my samsung plasma tv.the best is dish tv.i can get my all tamil channels in it.i am eagerly waiting for dish tv's dvr.dish tv rockzz:happy:

@appus,

First thing its not possible to get all the channels, you will get channels as per your language Zone, that means if you have select Hindi/Punjabi as your language Zone then you won't get bengali or Kannada or any other language channels.

and about channels 999, i suggest just try to retune your stb and then check.

till now, i thought u are someone who knows about DishTV deeply ! now i changed my views :P

I am getting it and i am seeing it! I have to believe what i see ! If you say it is not possible, what can i do.

and my dear friend, i am not going to retune for getting 999 (i dont need that at the moment) ! i am happy with all other channels (other than that i only miss cnn channels) !

Appus Still ur getting all the channels?Because Im also getting all the channels without Renewal from last 2 Months.Thank you Dish TV

Back