Zee Dish TV DTH: Anyone getting all Sun Channels correctly

• Thread starter Thread starter A.Pradeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 6,516
Yesterday night 7:30pm i paid the money to the Dishtv Dealer and told him to add the sun channels and i just got up at 3am so i checked at 3am but i didnot receive the channels,but early morning at 5:30 am when i checked i received all the Sun Channels.Problem Solved.

3am :hysterical:.. SUN wont rise at 3am.
maybe the channels were sleeping , but they woke up at 5am :) enjoy

Hahaha good joke buddy :):thumbsup::yahoo:

Yes, I got all the SUN channels, a good quality channels compare to other malayalam channelsRgds

How come am getting Sun channels without paying a single penny i even don't understand those languages ........well simply i can say am a DISH MAXI user.............n i don't need those SUN channels .......help me 2 remove those channels from my DISH TV connection..........

You are getting those channel because you have subscribed to that (Tamil /malayalam) package....if you don't want that just call to customer care and change ypour package.

You are getting those channel because you have subscribed to that (Tamil /malayalam) package....if you don't want that just call to customer care and change ypour package.

Bro i have subscribed 2 bangla pacakage n am a DISH MAXI user but still am getting those channels:wall:WHY? i don't need those SUN channels n i don't want 2 pay 4 those channels:madness:

The only hope is CC... Call CC up and tell them that you don't mind watching those channels as long as they are served free to you... :P Within minutes they'll change ur package!

hi guys,i activated sun package to my package now i am getting all sun channels, but its scrambled like damaged DVD i have 79% signal strength but still i am facing this problem only in sun channels. any one pls advise what is the correct signal strength and how to i adjust thatThanksBala Chennai

Bala i think signal is not the problem becoz 79% signal is very good signal strength.IBala i think signal is not the problem becoz 79% signal is very good signal strength.I get 70% signal and i get all the channels in dvd quality.Very good quality on sun channels too.I cannot find any probs with that.So signal is not the problem.

Back