Zee Dish TV DTH: Is EPG is working for SUN Channels?

• Thread starter Thread starter mek76
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 7,194
For Sun Telugu in TSky, EPG is not correct for most of the time.
If its not correct the mistake is from the broadcaster's side and not from Dish TV or TS since they don't do anything and they transmit the data they receive.

Yes that's right, EPG is provided by the channels owner....and dishtv or Tataky will put the same on that in their EPG ....so there is no point in Blaming dishtv/Tata Sky for that.

Non-working EPG is where you do get it at all and incorrectly working EPG is where it shows something, but shows wrong (incorrect) data.

^^^eh!!non-working -- shows nothingincorrectly working -- shows wrong programme listings

yo!!!! Non -working : then there will be no EPG for that. Incorrect Working : shows different program then what is listed their in EPG.

I don't need an EPG for Sun TV... Ask my Granma... sheez the perfect EPG!! :PShe is always correct abt the serials and actors and continuity of the serials... My God, what amazing brain power!! But always tends to forget ppl's names in real life!! Now this is what TV has done to her...!! Hopefully, to us too when we get retired!!! ;)

I don't need an EPG for Sun TV... Ask my Granma... sheez the perfect EPG!! :P
She is always correct abt the serials and actors and continuity of the serials... My God, what amazing brain power!! But always tends to forget ppl's names in real life!! Now this is what TV has done to her...!! Hopefully, to us too when we get retired!!! ;)

It is so bad in some channels that it is not possible to set the reminder as even the time partitions are incorrect. It will be nice if Tata Sky outsources it to willing watchers (A's grandma) who will do a splendid job and offer compensation (subscription remission or goodies).

If there's something like tht then I got my granma a job in the Digital Era!! :P

Why the EPG for sun channels not working in dishtv?.anyone getting EPGfor sun channels?.

Back