Is Sun Direct DTH Upto Its Channel Limit

tomemmanuel

Regular
ISP
BSNL
Have sundirect used up all of its six transponders- total channels beamed through six transponders is 112- so with addition of 8 channels it becomes 120- Technically its possible to pack more- but what about quality???

sundirect going to use 7 tp...it is possible to add another 60 to 70 channels in their own tp without loss of video clarity.....for ex take big tv they having only 8 tps but going to add over 240 channels by using mpeg4

They can add UPTO 200 channels in TotalNow i guess they have filled up to 140 so whey they launch active services All these will be filled upThe next update will be when they add espn star package and Few Tamil channels

They can add UPTO 200 channels in Total

Now i guess they have filled up to 140 so whey they launch active services All these will be filled up

The next update will be when they add espn star package and Few Tamil channels

i think sun will add espn quickly...b'cos last monday they added ESTEST channel at Channel no757...i think it will be ESPN...it seens they r testing

May be they are testingZee sports and Ten sports were added with out any testingMay be they will give us a suprise with ESPN STAR

right now tensports not important for us......we need espn for watching euro cup final & asia cup

Back