Sun Direct DTH: ZEE Classic

• Thread starter Thread starter greatsadiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 5,706
Your Absolutely Right Wiseman... I Did Publish Cos I Didnt Go Through Neptune Plus... So When I Did I Posted Immediately Back That I Found It. Really What Was Sad Was There Were So Many People Viewing It But No One Replied To It... That Made Me Sticky... AnyThing More....

Your Absolutely Right Wiseman... I Did Publish Cos I Didnt Go Through Neptune Plus... So When I Did I Posted Immediately Back That I Found It. Really What Was Sad Was There Were So Many People Viewing It But No One Replied To It... That Made Me Sticky... AnyThing More....

There are not many people here to post about Sun Direct. It is like TS praising and Dish tv bashing forum. Other than that here you won't get much technical or useful things atleast in DTH sections. If you open a thread telling "TS added some channels or removed some channel" you will get 10s of posts in a day all praisings(even for removal or price increase)! But SD section is sleepy with very few members posting. That is why you dont get much reply.

Not everyone browsing the threads actually knows or owns SD. Out of 865 only few actually replied to you means :(

Back