Is there future plan for torrent hosting/tracking @ BF ?

• Thread starter Thread starter urpradhan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4,696
well we were planning to partnering with an upcoming web service which did something like that. that site is still under construction.

well we were planning to partnering with an upcoming web service which did something like that. that site is still under construction.
:dance:Gr8 .... Let it come soon ...:thumbsup:

torrent hosting/tracking??? like DT and Bwt???Cooooooooooooool!and it wud be more cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool if it is integrated with our existing profiles!:dance:

well not...i am not going to be involved in such a process. i just got a request from a dude who was/is setting up a link-removed like website for india... different from the forum based sites we have today...he got busy so the project got delayed. it was mostly a cross promotional thing we had planned.

@sushubh - special request

please make me a moderator or VIP on that tracker :P

You don't ask us, we'll ask you!

oh.. oh.. did i just overstep :redface:
:p

well... i would have no control on that service... and it would not be a private tracker. it would be similar to link-removed...

ohk! are you planning a island ?:P to host the site! :)I heard that the link-removed guy bought a island to host the site so that authorities don't crack a whip on him!

pirate bay launched a program where they are inviting donations to buy an island. they never were able to make enough money. so i think they kept the money for server upgrades instead. they are currently hosting their servers in multiple locations from what i know. if one site is compromised, the other one takes over.

Back