Is this the Correct channel list of BIG TV?

• Thread starter Thread starter raajan86
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 10,717

raajan86

ISP
Airtel
Hey guyz,
i found the channel list of BIG TV from a sri lankan satellitetv website.

there is more than 150 channels in their list.

Can anyone confirm me that the channel list they display is the correct one?

Please post a reply.
i really need to know.

the channel list is at the following link.
Channels Available in Big TV Package

I dont know whether the package is true or false if it is true i think big tv is has got all the channels what is needed by the customers as far as regional channels are concerned they need bit more but i am sure they will deliver it when it matters. All looks good for big tv but the package rates, cost remains the main factor........:(

NDTV profit, CNN IBN as of my knowledge......

Can you tell me the source that you got the information.

I mean to say that these 2 channels are not in the list of big tv by opening the link posted by the thread starter.......

I dont know whether the package is true or false if it is true i think big tv is has got all the channels what is needed by the customers as far as regional channels are concerned they need bit more but i am sure they will deliver it when it matters. All looks good for big tv but the package rates, cost remains the main factor........:(

This site is not trustable. Beucase this site says, Tata Sky has SS Music in their platform.:wall:

What a joke about the site:hysterical:Then we should not trust this site at all.........

This site is not trustable. Beucase this site says, Tata Sky has SS Music in their platform.:wall:

couldn't that be a mistake?
i dont know exactly.

did SS Music was in TATASky before?

Back