• Thread starter Thread starter Ramyashree
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 4,317

Ramyashree

Regular
ISP
Tata
Tata Sky is really good now all premier tamil channels availabe Isai Aruvi-811:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:Raj Tv-810:yahoo: Good if they add more tamil channels before 16th Feb Sun direct still no isai aruvi:wall::wall::wall: Channel count to touch 200 soon as promised by TS ceo

Isaiaruvi is good as its Telecasts exclusive songs which will not be available in Sun Network.SS Music is the one Missing n Hope they will have some agreement.:thumbsup:

One good channel - Isai Aruvi,One Crap channel - Raj TV added...

Raj TV is crap in term of the programs they show.. But if you look bit ahead RAJ TV is the only channel who shows old good movies came on 80's and 90's.. i have seen some good old Visu's movies and other top classic movies too which will not be shown in other channels..As they own RAJ VIDEO VISION they have the collection of all movies and they will be showing it. I hate SUN/Kalaignar in this case as they show only the repeated movies.

Guys, i think most of them are happy with TS service for South Side inhabitants but what about our long time request of adding S.S.Music and most recent free fta Aadithya channel?

Back