• Thread starter Thread starter moindear
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 9,059

moindear

Internet addict!
ISP
Airtel, ACT
Stumbled upon this site, was providing nice discount coupons(Rs 500 off on items more than 1500 till April 30).Ordered shoes, got them in 2 days.Site looks good, anybody else has any info on this?

Got the coupons. They have been claiming it to be 2000 off coupons when technically they are 4 coupons of 500 each. I saw some folks ordering from them, but I didn't find the prices that exciting, and I am usually a reluctant shoe shopper barring from Yebhi since the others do not have good replacement policies.

Not sure about the quality but Jabong has invested heavily in their website and on promotions from what I have heard. So, they might keep up the quality after playing big risks. Ecommerce is a dangerous game in India especially with every customer preferring pay on delivery. So, would need to check out how they keep it up. Flipkart did it right and also made their own sort of delivery service which was the main reason for their success. Flipkart also keeps their product prices lower than offline shop prices of those items which is not an easy thing to do. The reason people opted for Flipkart was the low prices and home delivery. It has to be seen if others can repeat it as it is not easy to do and would need massive amount of disciple and communication between their different departments and they would also need to bargain with the brands at a very good price so that they make good profit even after free home delivery and significant discounts compared to roadside shops.

Jabong.com is indeed a good one so far, my brother also bought a shoe that was priced around 2200 at other online sites and even Lifestyle store, he got it for 1750 after using the 500off coupon, got it in 2-3 days :)

Didn't know about this site. Thanks. I am a regular FlipKart user (ordered 15 novels recently :D).I think to be a hit in India you HAVE to provide Cash on Delivery option. No Amazon bullshit. People prefer paying with cash here. Hell, I do.

just bought a pair of flip flops and sms came within 1 second..........looks promising

Back