Jabong User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter moindear
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 9,059
Ordered a watch. For the past 3 days they are trying to deliver it at my convenient timing 8 am - 1 pm. Sent a complaint mail & no response from their side. There is no contact no. for the courier service JAVAS, Chennai. Horrible experience with Jabong.

Woah! ordered an item 1 hour back and now got an sms saying item shipped. Never got such a fast shipping from any site.

Seriously impressed with Jabongs' service. Ordered a pair of floaters and casual shoes at 3 in the afternoon. At night 11 pm ..got a message that my order has been dispatched and just 10 mins ago received my package.
MAnaged to beat flipkarts' fastest delivery record for me as far am iam concerned

Same here with Ebay also. Placed an order yesterday afternoon n got thier message in night and just recieved the courier tru Bluedart(Courier came from Banglore).

I ordered day before yesterday , received next day

And Jabong delivers yet again. Ordered a clutch for my mom on 21st night(11PM). Got it the next day by 5:30 PM. But the chain was missing. Contacted them again. By yesterday they dispatched the new piece which I received today afternoon. The best thing was that I got the replacement piece first and the guy who came back for the old one came several hours later. Also got a cloth bag and a discount coupon as a sorry gesture.
Haven't seen any store beating Flipkart's service in a long long time. But Jabong is way way ahead of them. And that is how you treat your customers.

I bought Asics shoes worth RS. 9500 for only 6500 and Jabong delivered in 2 days. Asics do not do discount sales usually. Shoes had a manufacturing date of Aug 2013. I am mighty pleased with the discount.

bought an dress as gift to sister ..horrible mistake. she didn't like it ..filed for return and they promised to send someone back with in five days. guy shows up on 3rd day and takes back the dress without any questions. CC informed that cashback will be decided upon inspecting the condition of the dress ..lets see.
dress has been worn only once ..and even tags weren't removed ..any idea how much would I get back?

bought an dress as gift to sister ..horrible mistake. she didn't like it ..filed for return and they promised to send someone back with in five days. guy shows up on 3rd day and takes back the dress without any questions. CC informed that cashback will be decided upon inspecting the condition of the dress ..lets see. dress has been worn only once ..and even tags weren't removed ..any idea how much would I get back?
In my experience, you will get the full refund.

Back