• Thread starter Thread starter A.Pradeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 4,814

A.Pradeep

Madurai kaaran
ISP
Airtel 512 kbps Unlimited Broadband
Hello Guys I have searched for the Jaya tv Channel on dishtv,but i cannot find it.Is the channel coming for anyone?I came to know that Jaya tv is not available on DD Dth,but is this channel available on DishTV?

Buddy, once its out of DD D+ out of Dish TV as well. You are not the only one, because nobody gets it in Dish TV. We can only hope that they will add soon on their platform itself. I called CC and asked for it, since I would miss two of its programs. You also do the same if you need the channel.

Heah Guys, just want to check, I know that Jaya is no more part of DD+, but those of who have taken the sunTV southern bouquet package (rs.50 additional), do they get JayaTV in that.... Can anyone who has subscribed list the down the channels which are part of the Sun TV package... as I don't see that in the dishtv site..... Does it contain only Sun Network channels, or all tamil channels like Jaya TV, etc.

To all of you who are worried about losing Jaya and Sun TV channels... It seems that a directive from the I & B Ministry has requested all Indian origin channels to uplink from India. We know that Sun TV Group has their uplink from Philippines and Jaya from Singapore or Malaysia (I dunno...). So now they are shifting to Indian transponders... That's the info given to me by my Dish TV dealer... I dunno how far that is true... He said Jaya News and Jaya Max two new channels are coming and all these issues would be solved by Jan 2008. And we would as usual get Sun and Jaya FTA channels!And @ ArchieWe do get Sun TV channels like Sun TV, Sun Music, K TV, TEJA, U2, etc.. but we don't get Jaya TV.

To all of you who are worried about losing Jaya and Sun TV channels...

It seems that a directive from the I & B Ministry has requested all Indian origin channels to uplink from India. We know that Sun TV Group has their uplink from Philippines and Jaya from Singapore or Malaysia (I dunno...). So now they are shifting to Indian transponders...

That's the info given to me by my Dish TV dealer... I dunno how far that is true... He said Jaya News and Jaya Max two new channels are coming and all these issues would be solved by Jan 2008. And we would as usual get Sun and Jaya FTA channels!

And @ Archie

We do get Sun TV channels like Sun TV, Sun Music, K TV, TEJA, U2, etc.. but we don't get Jaya TV.

I reckon SUN TV is already uplink from India only. They used to do from Manila. I donno about Jaya TV

I have asked the CC about Sun tv.They replied me .."there is some technical issue and thet are working on it ..it will come with 48hrs"..They are giving same answer ..when ever i call they ..3 time i called him ..same answer. Do any 1 have idea ..when suntv will come.

Expect the channels back anytime in Jan 2008! :)

I got the same answer from CC of 48 hours. Even though they advertise Sun TV as Souther Bouquet package for extra Rs.50/- that also doesn't contain Jaya TV... obviously Sun wouldn't allow the competitor to beam on its bouquet. We can only wait for Jan 2008 see wht's instore for DD+ additions.....

Back