Jio Fiber Router Receives New Firmware Update (JCOW414)

I haven't really pushed it after getting the Static IP, but before it was like mediocre in online games.
I mean, I don't live in a S-Tier city, so that's that.
But like Singapore servers in some games used to be like 100-ish.
In Tarkov I used to get 70ms. On SpeedTest it connects mine to Chandigarh region and 7ms.
Sorry if that wasn't the answer you were looking for regarding jitter, latency etc, idk where to check those. :p
FYI I've been on 50/50 plan and will switch to 200/200.

@raj17 Yes, It's the update 2.57. It basically is a firmware inspired from the Airfiber IDU Firmware: Locking down every non-essential functions, according to Jio. The firmware before R2.57 has no such problems, but the latest one is having serious problems for advanced users and users who wants to telnet into the router.

@gayad I have yet to test Airtel as the feasibility from FAT Box is 250+ meters. Jio is giving me quite good latency in BGMI, PUBG PC and CoD. Once I get my Airtel connection, immediately I will shift it to G7+AXE7800 setup ✌️

@IfranAli Lets Go! Last 4-5 months Airtel screwed Pings for Tarkov but now it's fixed.
I keep on hearing from all my friends though, that they get better ping with Airtel vs Jio.
All the Tarkov India Jio users are venting most of the time on Discord.

Back