jio pushing jioairfiber instead of jiofiber

ISP
Railwire, BSNL, Candor Solution, Protoact Networks, Jio Airfiber, Airtel Fiber
Jio seems to have focusing more on jio Air fiber and redirecting all the links related to jiofiber to jioairfiber booking/plan pages. I would not recommend going with their jioairfiber poor service. anyone who are still able to book jiofiber?

i already canceled my jioairfiber in 3months and advance rental of about 5k is with Jio which they refused to refund. Jio support and service is very bad.

i am worry about that people are now booking jioairfiber and paying more rs700/month for this worst service assuming losing rs8400 in 1year of advance payment, while if we had some more broadband company, the price could have been lower like rs500 for 50mbps.

jio pushing jioairfiber too much. it is the worst service. please save your money and never book this service. you will regret about this each day.

After booking, you can ask for jiofiber instead of airfiber. If the fiber connection is available in your area, then they will give u a fiber connection. Obviously, they will tell you all the benefits of airfiber to make u purchase that one but if u insist on wanting fiber connection then they will give u after checking the feasibility at your location. This was what happened to my friend. He insisted on wanting only the fiber connection and after few days they provided him with one.

oh, but most of the people have no idea about this. i am not buying any jio service for now. it is strange that they have mixed everything.

Yeah. Most of the people don't even know/don't care about it. Jio is taking advantage of this as providing airfiber connection is a lot easier and cheaper. It's us who knows about these things will have to suffer at the end of the day. Better to go with local providers or other broadband services. Some are even better than jiofiber. So, I think imo going through all of this is not worth it.

Back