Jio Speed getting reduced to 60kbps after 1gb usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter ACKR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4,763
I'm getting around 1 Mbps. One month back I used to get around 30 to 40 Mbps easy. Maybe it's because of an increasing number of people getting access to their network and downloading/uploading unnecessary things they don't need.

5896929562.png

Last edited:
Damn it..Speeds are freaking capped at 512Kbps.. :mad:
For few hours it remained at 20Mbps+ here in Trivandrum and after that it's back to 512Kbps..
Can't even complaint to jio,as no one picks up at CC
They have decreased the daily cap to 1 GB even if you are on Welcome plan. You'll get full speed after FUP refresh tomorrow. Complaining to CC didn't help.

@efan didn't even use 1GB..All I did was Google some places to look in Trivandrum and an hour later bam
Not to mention it's still the same today morning..

They are trying to promote Jiopay. I'm getting messages to recharge.
512kbps is too good, here it goes to 40-50kbps.

I got around 25Mbps. This was after using over 1GB after 12AM.

GKOG14x.png

Speed is at around 60-70 KBPS after consuming 1GB data even between 2-5 am :( . Other jio connections in my home are getting 4GB data daily while only my connection is getting 1 GB data per day .

I've raised this issue with the CC,they said they are working on it..Speeds become normal again after 12AM,then it reduces in the morning to 500Kbps..

Are they throttling beyond 1GB now? I'm consistently getting good speeds for the past few days.

sP485Zq.png

Back