Just ordered Tata Sky + HD DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 4,278
ISP
MTNL
Well, I finally took the plunge and ordered Tata Sky + HD DTH on 16th of April 2011.I paid Rs. 3999 (Set Top Box) + Rs. 3605 (Supreme Sports Package Annual) + Rs. 600 (HD Package Annual) as one time payment.Is this worth it or did I get ripped off? :(How many years does it take for the installation persons to show up once ordered?

Its worth it dude. But if the installation hasnt been done yet, call the CC and blast them off and ask to come ASAP for the installation

Is TS planning to add new channels? they have not added any channel for quite sometime....

Is TS planning to add new channels?
they have not added any channel for quite sometime....

HD or SD?

Well, I finally took the plunge and ordered Tata Sky + HD DTH on 16th of April 2011.

I paid Rs. 3999 (Set Top Box) + Rs. 3605 (Supreme Sports Package Annual) + Rs. 600 (HD Package Annual) as one time payment.

Is this worth it or did I get ripped off? :(

How many years does it take for the installation persons to show up once ordered?

I ordered on 16th April 6:30PM and the installation was done on 17th April and HD STB was running @ 11:00AM. Currently enjoying and fiddling with the remote too often than before.

HD or SD?

SD....

Tata Sky's mpeg-2 problem has really hampered their new channel launch. They have run out of TP's.by the way this HD channels are broadcasted in mpeg-4 i guess.

5 days have passed and still no sign of installation. :(Not even a phone call of any estimated date of installation.

5 days have passed and still no sign of installation. :(

Not even a phone call of any estimated date of installation.
You should call CC and enquire.

Back