• Views Views 55,258

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Kaspersky deny claims made by Symantec and McAfee related to Windows Vista
Russian computer security group Kaspersky has categorically said that Windows Vista is not making it tough for software makers to develop anti-virus systems.
This comes after McAfee and Symantec both said in public statements that Microsoft is making it tough for them to access the [...]

https://broadband.forum/archives/2006/1...tec-and-mcafee/

Kaspersky: Vista has security issues related to UAC irritation factor
Security Company Kaspersky is developer of the popular security application products. The company has now claimed in a statement that the recently launched Windows Vista operating system could be turned into a less secure version compared to XP by just turning off its User Account Control [...]

https://broadband.forum/archives/2007/0...aspersky-vista/

NOD32 topped the rankings (thanks to its advanced heuristics) by detecting 68% of all unknown viruses, F-Secure clocked in a joint second with just 31% detection (less than half of the leader, talk about a lead!)

The much hyped Kaspersky detected a measly... 9%... Ouch!

A good point to be made here is: no matter which AV you use, if you don't take the basic precautions there's a very good chance you could get fxxxxd.

Full story

Kaspersky Lab suing Rising Technology for defamationSecurity applications maker Kaspersky Lab has revealed that they have now filed a lawsuit against a Chinese software company named Rising Technology.Kaspersky has filed this lawsuit claiming that the rival company made false claims about Kasperky’s products and business practices.Maxim Mitrokhin, Kaspersky’s territory development manager in China confirmed in [...]

Kaspersky Lab suing Rising Technology for defamation

Its not genuine. It will get blacklisted on one day like many other non-genuine keys.

How do I understand chinese? on 2nd page, it asks to enter the image verification.......how do i enter chinese characters

@ boygr8 - there isnt any image verification anywherealthough i dont use kaspersky , but i was able to run this , i even got the serial key in my account@ firearm12 - thats the official kaspersky site so the key should be genuine

Then tell me what do i fill in those columns( i dont know chinese)

Go to 卡巴一族 ----卡巴斯基官方中文论坛

1. Scroll to bottom and wait till count down stops, then click on the Left bottom.
2. 1st box fill in username of ur choice.
2nd box fill in password
3rd box retype your password again.
4th box fill in email address
5th box fill in referral (Must be filled, I just type "BBS")
Do not check the check box
Click on that last bottom.
3. Comes to a redirect page, however YOU MUST Click on the link, don't let it auto redirect.
4. Select anything from the drop down menu and enter your email again. Click the bottom.

Had found the same in a warez forum in Jan itself.

Back