Kaspersky Internet Security Solutions

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 55,259
Downloaded and installed..the license is for 183days..well, this thing really slows down the system..im having 2 GB RAM and a good processor but now my laptop is dam slow after installing this security suite.:(

heh core2duo 2.2 ghz with 4 gig ram. system is freaked out here as well. :D disabled everything except antivirus. still pretty bad. i guess i would be back to my no-security-app-running-in-the-background state.

Yup 183 days left on the trial.No issues with system slowing down though P4,2.4Ghz, 512RAMi always heard everywhere that this was a fast light AV and one of the most recommended :whistle:

i always heard everywhere that this was a fast light AV and one of the most recommended :whistle:

The most light and recommended Anti virus is NOD32 Ver 2.XX series.

Well, i think even i need to uninstall Kaspersky and back to any Light AV..:(

I have turned off anti spam, firewall and "advanced heuristics" options....system is quite working fine now..full system scan took nearly 3 hours..

thanks for the info. incidently i just got a lisence key expired warning. :pbut its only for 3 days.

i removed it completely from my pc. i was getting too many lockups even with everything turned off.

Back