Kaspersky Internet Security Solutions

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 55,258
Yep I loved version 6. Felt okay with version 7. But lately it started crashing on my machine again and again . So got ESEt trial for 1.5 month. Worked breeze. But it was to expire in a few days. So got tempted to his 1 year KIS, but its taking 4-5 minutes to boot. Damn!!!!Its Norton . Bloated. Though not much slowdown after boot up. But my FF 3 crashed a few times. And 1 time my PC just went off and on as a whole. What has Kaspersky made . Sucking big time and I have not alternative until I get some free such offer from ESET

kasperesky for me has become the new norton!

linux FTW! :D

cool. just when i needed it. another key got blacklisted again. :P

ha ha..even my Kaspersky key got black listed and even back to Eset Antivirus..But somehow I still prefer Kaspersky..yeh saale Kaspersky waale bahut chaalak hain :P

i like kaspersky because it is good and mainly because of firewall (i use KIS).i want an all-in-one AV and firewall. nod32 is decent but doesnt have firewall, i did not like eset smart security.

If you use Kaspersky A/V and your Trial persiod has ended then using this nifty utility you can reset your trial period . It is legal since it does not modify the program “per se” but your registry Download :http://link-removed.com/files/108236382/Kaspersky_Trial_Resetter.rar

Kaspersky Trial Resetter

i dont use kaspersky personally but my friend has used it twice and it worked , he has been running the trial for around 2.5 months now

because it removes all traces of kaspersky registration from your registry without modifying the software , this is just like installing the trial again after reinstalling windows , you are fully allowed to edit your own registry :P

Back