Leased Line in India

Hi friends, this forum is fantastic. I am new here.
I want to buy Leased Line of 2MBPS. :happy:
I am from Mumbai
I saw tariff plans of MTNL
MTNL Services
Do they provide Unlimited Uploads and Downloads ?

My center is in the 5 KM. range from MTNL office.
Charges are Rs. 17016/year which does not include Installation.

I want some reviews, is anybody having leased line from MTNL ?
Also I would like to know tariffs of Airtel Broadband and Tata telecom

This product from MTNL is only for a leased circuit. It gives you dedicated access to their copper. It does not include any bandwidth/connectivity, so your traffic will go nowhere. You would also need a 4mbit/s international connection which starts at Rs40,000 per month.

And they (as in any provider) probably won't talk to you unless you have a company.

Mr Goyal

We are category "A" ISP having branch office at Chandigarh and can provide you lease line at best prices with committed service.We are currently serving number of Distributor networks/corporate and educational institutes and done number of Wifi assignments in large campus.Pl contact at 9569457051 or mail at [email protected]

Mr Goyal

We are category "A" ISP having branch office at Chandigarh and can provide you lease line at best prices with committed service.We are currently serving number of Distributor networks/corporate and educational institutes and done number of Wifi assignments in large campus.Pl contact at 9569457051 or mail at [email protected]

Which company? I don't see any Class A holders with your address in the DoT list. Or B or C for that matter.

I see many at Nirlon Campus in Goregaon E though (I think the reason is that it's near Bharti's office).

Which company? I don't see any Class A holders with your address in the DoT list. Or B or C for that matter.

I see many at Nirlon Campus in Goregaon E though (I think the reason is that it's near Bharti's office).

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

ISP name is "D-VOIS BROADBAND PVT LTD" registered at bangalore

I would be interested in knowing if it would be provided in Nilgiris, Tamilnadu - Pin code 643001.

ISP name is "D-VOIS BROADBAND PVT LTD" registered at bangalore

I see it. Good stuff. We should talk.

What is requirement. Are you looking for Broadband services or leased line.We may not be able to provide Broadband but looking distributors in area.Leased line corporate services we can offer.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Pl call on 9569457051

he is potentially looking for something bigger :D
Every bigger has to be translated in vale

I am looking out for Reliance Internet Leased Line in my Area. I am a SUB - Broker by profession is this a good company for ILL. What are the rates for 512Kbps 1:1 Internet Leased Line?

Back