link-removed.com website is not opening on 117.197.*.* IP range

link-removed.com has been blocked by BSNL(in India), you cannot open it directly. you have to use proxy sites or you have to use other service providers like airtel, reliance etc to open link-removed.com

link-removed.com has been blocked by BSNL(in India), you cannot open it directly. you have to use proxy sites or you have to use other service providers like airtel, reliance etc to open link-removed.com

Looking at this from a strictly legal point of view, based on the content that link-removed provides access to, what right do you have to complain... is there a legitimate reason?

I don't think it has been blocked, as admin pointed out seems more like a DNS issue. link-removed worked fine for me until a week ago, now it refuses to open, same with what.cd and some others (not specifically torrent sites). Switched to openDNS and everything is fine as of now.

It is not BSNL, in fact link-removed has blocked BSNL IPs due to low ratio ( At least that is what I heard).

Me too not able to get access to link-removed. The ip series is 117. ... Also tried with different dns, but not successful.

If what meetdilip says is true, then that's hilarious!

Back