• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 5,629

autumn

Regular
ISP
Airtel
1) Hallmark2) B4U Movies3) B4U Music (previously available)4) Neo Sports *5) Neo Sports plus *6) NDTV GOOD TIMES *7) UTV Bindass *8) Star Majha9) Star Aananda *10) IBN7 (previously available)11) MH1 Shraddha *12) Sahara Samay Rashtriya (previously available)13) BBC Entertainment *14) Headlines Today (Removed by DD)15) TV9 (Removed by DD)When will we get these channels ?Channels marked with * are present on Tata Sky.:madness:Dear friends, Please call customer care.

:hysterical: go around few sites you will get many more missing. I think MH1 is already there if you had put what is ther eon Tata Sky .. then can u put what is there on Dishtv and that is not there on Tatasky .. such as Zee sportszee teluguzee premierezee classiczee actionzee smilezee music.. and few more..MGMTCM

Hi jjvj,I think the intention of this channel is to list the channels not present in Dish TV. The intention is not compare the 2 DTH services. There is no need to drag TS in this thread.-Ravi

Hi jjvj,

I think the intention of this channel is to list the channels not present in Dish TV. The intention is not compare the 2 DTH services. There is no need to drag TS in this thread.

-Ravi

if you read his post properly then u wil understand if I was comparing it or he started it first.. just read this..

When will we get these channels ?
Channels marked with * are present on Tata Sky

I am also not comparing Dishtv and Tatasky.. so instead of making mark for the channels that are there on TS he could have just put it simply.. anyhow no problem

Did he or anyone konw about Bindass or ndtv goodtimes.. b'coz it is just availalbe on TS they are saying that they all need it on dishtv.

dear friends,All he TPs on Dish TV have exhauted,They have 8 TPS and they can accomodate 16 channels per TP.So 128 is the limit and 127 are on air so they can add only one channel in future.So dont discuss when they will add more channals .If they waned do buy more TPs they would have purchased TPs at time of adding Sun channels,so dont expect anything in future from dish tv

Dear ... Let people compare the DTH services...then only the customer will get benifited....carry on guys...br

See here how can you count the Popoularity of some channels which are exclusively on dishtv and not on Tata Sky or on any cable....like TCM, MGM, ZEE ACTION, ZEE CLASSIC,TV5 MONDE etc...

dear friends,
All he TPs on Dish TV have exhauted,They have 8 TPS and they can accomodate 16 channels per TP.So 128 is the limit and 127 are on air so they can add only one channel in future.So dont discuss when they will add more channals .If they waned do buy more TPs they would have purchased TPs at time of adding Sun channels,so dont expect anything in future from dish tv

Where did you get this info from? :O

This is what it says in the Dish TV website!

» Transponder & Capacity
Satellite TV and radio channels are transmitted back to earth via a transponder on a satellite. NSS-6 dishtv’s service satellite has more than 60 high-power 36 MHz -equivalent Ku-band transponders that are tailored towards direct-to-home (DTH) and multimedia services.Additionally, up to 15 highly linearized transponders can be assigned to each of the six beams to respond to changing market demand. Each Ku-band beam is formed by an independent high-gain antenna system, offering 51-53 dBW in key markets.

PS: I could be wrong! :whistle:

:)Two days ago i was told by CC that NDTV good times & Bindass will come soon as they r present on TS.:thumbsup::madness:But was denied very next day. ?????:O

:hysterical: go around few sites you will get many more missing.

I think MH1 is already there

if you had put what is ther eon Tata Sky .. then can u put what is there on Dishtv and that is not there on Tatasky .. such as

Zee sports
zee telugu
zee premiere
zee classic
zee action
zee smile
zee music.. and few more..
MGM
TCM

can anybody tell TRACE TV is available on Dish presently?

Back