Login Page not opening

• Thread starter Thread starter realmccool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 6,529
yesterday atleast datafox was able to show data usage. but now not even datafox is showing. website is also don for me.@socrates - you really think they can change the layout? :P

i think its just vacuuming and re-indexing database, nothing much. but still they take whole day which is too much.

this is ridiculous! but the scene is better here in Delhi..most of the time their site is up and running..;)

the login page now has a pop-up dialog which says:"Please change your password for security reasons !!"does this mean that site was hacked when it was down recently?!

I too was surprised to see that prompt, it raises a lot of questions about what was happening till now. I wonder if the over metering is caused by some security leak at their end. :@:O:@:huh:

Whew the D-Link 502T is such a temperamental beast, finally managed to change the password successfully. First at Login Page then in the moden. I would recommended everyone do the same. If you are using as separate WiFi router in conjunction with your b'band modem I suggest that you disconnect it while changing the modem password. It will help. I found oout the hard way :D.

Guys after you do this please keep track of your usage metering check if the over metering has stopped or reduced. :@My suspicion mentioned above maybe true, on preliminary observations. But too early to come to a conclusion. You can ppost your observations at https://broadband.forum/mtnl-broadband/35404-mtnl-broadband-huge-discrepancy-actual-usage-usage-shown-mtnl-site/2/

True, But no respite from the over metering. I thought there would some improvement but no luck. I think its now company policy to fleece the hapless mumbai customer by over metering. :cry:

Back