Mahendra Singh Dhoni Retires From Test Cricket!

Talking about conflict of interest, why's no one questioning the presence of Roger Binny in the selection team when his incompetent son gets picked for the national colors.

The selection committee used to be a honorary job with no pay. But since 2008, these guys were starting to get paid Rs. 40 lakhs per annum. I guess it'd be more now. That's why these past players are clinging on to their posts while helping their sons to get centralized contracts...

Talking about conflict of interest, why's no one questioning the presence of Roger Binny in the selection team when his incompetent son gets picked for the national colors.

The selection committee used to be a honorary job with no pay. But since 2008, these guys were starting to get paid Rs. 40 lakhs per annum. I guess it'd be more now. That's why these past players are clinging on to their posts while helping their sons to get centralized contracts...
Super question pa....

lol. i remember. how bcci dragged on kapil's own career so that he could break hadley's record.

Back