Make your folder icon Invisible (without having any software)

• Thread starter Thread starter s.ricky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 6,381

s.ricky

regulars
ISP
broadband

Hello Frnd m gonna explain you how to make folder (Desktop folers, Drive folders Etc etc)icon invisible.
to c the example

i tried my best to make u ppl understad..still any one have any query, then plzz reply me...gud day...

thanks a lot i will try

Hello Frnd m gonna explain you how to make folder (Desktop folers, Drive folders Etc etc)icon invisible.
to c the example

i tried my best to make u ppl understad..still any one have any query, then plzz reply me...gud day...

where is explanation and the image of example....

"the image and vedio has been moved or deleted"..........!!!!!!.....no explainations.....:whistle::huh::S

looks like photobucket deleted it since it's there wid them for long and nobody would have accessed it from a long time.

oh.......even i forgot about da image
i ll reupload it

Locate to the folder which you dont want to be displayed.

Next, rename the folder with Alt+[0160], I mean, press Alt key and without releasing, press 0160. Then you can notice that the name of the folder is gone and a simple space appears as the name of the folder, which cannot be displayed.

Proceed by changing the icon of the folder. This can be done with this procedure. Right click on the folder Properties> Customize> Change Icon. Here you can find few invisible icons, just use them to create your invisible folder.

That’s it! your invisible folder is ready….

Here I have selected the folder, so you can identify that something exists there. If it is not selected, nothing can be found….Totally invisible folder is made.

great.. Thanks.. will try in the evening after I go home..

Back