Make your folder icon Invisible (without having any software)

• Thread starter Thread starter s.ricky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 6,381
Folder named alt+0160 is not deletable
i was able to delete it......

its simple to delete this folder:What you have to do is go to cmd and type "cd C:\users\what ever name you have here\desktop" but with out the quotations for both commandsthen type this rd /s 0A00~1it will ask u y/n : hit n enterall done folder deleted

i was able to delete this folder jst by pressing delete key :thumb::thumb::thumb:

i was able to delete this folder jst by pressing delete key :thumb::thumb::thumb:

u can delete it in xp but not in vista
as i am using vista so i was not able to delete it

go to cmd prompt in vista ... browse to the folder location with cd command.type rd /s 0A00~1 to delete the folder :)EDIT:Just saw ur previous post now :P

Interesting RND ----- Cant we rename it again to something else (any alphabet or number) and then we delete it in vista just by pressing a delete key?

Interesting RND -----

Cant we rename it again to something else (any alphabet or number) and then we delete it in vista just by pressing a delete key?

yes we can rename the folder

instead of typing rd
just type rename alt+0160 folder name............somthing like that
and delete it

its interesting!pls exp how to delete it.am using vista...and i tried all above methods.. and its not working for me..plzzzzzzzz help

its interesting!

pls exp how to delete it.am using vista...and i tried all above methods.. and its not working for me..plzzzzzzzz help

check post #12

check post #12

As I already mentioned, i have tried that too and its not working...

Here is the error::when trying to delete using method mentioned in post #12 :p

I:\>dir
Volume in drive I is EMPTY
Volume Serial Number is 021F-0220

Directory of I:\

01/05/2009 09:50 PM
0 File(s) 0 byt
1 Dir(s) 43,955,437,568 byt

I:\>rd /s 0A00~1
0A00~1, Are you sure (Y/N)? Y
The system cannot find the file specified.

Back