• Thread starter Thread starter jishnu1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 8,028

jishnu1980

Regular
ISP
bsnl
malayalam channels in dth compared to cable guys iam an keralite iam not satisfied with Tata Sky and dishtv in malayalam total 16 channels are available (1 more channel (chutti tv malayalam )is laughing soon) both tatasky (8)and dish tv (9) providing half of the malayalam channels because of only half of the malayalam channels they dont get a market here in kerala for rs 175 u get 70 channels(including all malayalam and almost all pay channels) for rs 220 + 1250 (stb price)(asianet digital tv) u get 120 channels (including all south indian and paychennels + cable channels) its crystal clear (dvd quality) and stereo sound only hope is sundirect (their preference is south and they have good collection of south indian movie collection)CHANNELS PROVIDERS(DTH)asianet TATASKY,DISHTVasianet plus - ,DISHTVasianet news TATASKY,DISHTVsurya TATASKY, -kiran TATASKY, -chutti tv(malayalam)(launching soon)kairali TATASKY,DISHTV people - -we - -amrita TATASKY,DISHTVjeevan tv - .DISHTV indiavision TATASKY,DISHTVyes indiavision - , -manorama news - ,DISHTVbtv - , -jai hind - , -dd 4 (malayalam) TATASKY,DISHTV

Hi Jishnu1980, You told a great true. I am using both Tata Sky and Asianet Cable. In Tata Sky we get upto 120 channels. In the case of Asianet Cable we get upto 70 channels. But Tata Sky has only 8 Malayalam channels. In Asianet cable number of Malayalam channels are 15. At the base of cost, we want all channels of Tata Sky then we spend Rs.350/- per month. Cost of Asianet Cable is Rs.175/- per month (Rs.1050 for six months). Another fact is quality, Asianet cable is an analogue service. So we cannot get "DVD quality like Picture". But they offer studio quality picture. I am satisfied with this. You want DVD quality picture then go for Asianet Digital TV. It offers upto 120 channels. The cost of ADTV is Rs220/- per month.In my experience, you want all regional channels cable is a good idea. You want more other channels, not buy DTH go ADTV.

Yes friends, As of now, no one covers all channels which we prefer. ADTV is good, but you will not get many favourites like AXN, Sony, Discovery, Animal Planet etc (which were my favourites). I am hearing the same words from customer service - you will get these channels soon. Now a days they are not picking up the phone as well. Hope those channels come soon.And one question, are you getting BTV? Im not in ADTV :(

Back