Match Fixing: Life ban on Azhar lifted

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 3,094
a case with not much important issue is the one that can be made scarped easily .and the big shot gun cases with big important accusations and pending scrutiny are most watched and hence cannot be scrapped so easily? i hope am making some sense

You are not getting it.1) Case was filed BY Jadeja and not AGAINST Jadeja.2) Case was against BCCI (a giant even at that time).So its not like BCCI wud not try to influence judges.(although losing case was not going to hurt them)Additionally, Jadeja's name gets cleared sooner or later did not make any difference to Jadeja. (as his cricket was already over)Why would Jaya Jaitley try to influence a court case for such a small issue and risk her political career?Just imagine if some opposition party gets a slight hint towards such attempt of Jaya Jaitley to influence court. They can easily make mountain our of a mole. For trying to support a CRICKET CRIMINAL.Doing that in cricket crazy country means end of votes.So I doubt she wud try to influence something that wud anyway have ended in the same way. It was only question of sooner or later. Remember politicians have lots of patience. They can wait for decades without worrying. Why wud she lose her patience?

There was a cricket reporter if great repute, who died a few years ago; I can't recollect his name. He had written that there were loads of cash in Jadeja's and Azaruddin's rooms during matches, obviously from match fixing. Both are guilty and both used political connections to get the ruling overturned. Shame on them. Azhar has already paid for his sins; his son died in a road accident. Jadeja will soon, hmmmmmm.

so azhar did fixing and for this "sin".........he paid the price by his son's death? thats news to me :shock:

Now why should son die because of Azhar's deeds? That is beyond my understanding. I think you are just linking two unrelated things.There are so many corrupts, not everyone's son die within a decade, right???And if someone writes something, how to verify if it was written neutrally? (I am not saying its not true, it may be true or may not be.)And if BCCI let go the cases against Jadeja and Azhar, inspite having concrete proof of money found. Then that wud mean BCCI is also involved. So if BCCI is involved, why wud it catch them at first place?I think this may be more related to Jadeja being related to kings of jamnagar and also related to Ranjit Sinhji and Duleep Sinhji. May be they cud have influenced the case.I doubt it wud be Jaya Jaitley.Just the guesses

You are not getting it.

1) Case was filed BY Jadeja and not AGAINST Jadeja.
2) Case was against BCCI (a giant even at that time).

So its not like BCCI wud not try to influence judges.(although losing case was not going to hurt them)

Additionally, Jadeja's name gets cleared sooner or later did not make any difference to Jadeja. (as his cricket was already over)

Why would Jaya Jaitley try to influence a court case for such a small issue and risk her political career?

Just imagine if some opposition party gets a slight hint towards such attempt of Jaya Jaitley to influence court. They can easily make mountain our of a mole. For trying to support a CRICKET CRIMINAL.

Doing that in cricket crazy country means end of votes.

So I doubt she wud try to influence something that wud anyway have ended in the same way. It was only question of sooner or later. Remember politicians have lots of patience. They can wait for decades without worrying. Why wud she lose her patience?

what u are saying is just assumptions .

though jadeja was banned and he filed a case as it mattered to him that his was defamed by the allegations , so no matter his career was over or not he fought the case...................any one would

based on that .........no criminal (politician) will ever do anything wrong. i would just go in my shell for now as far as this topic is concerned

I agree I am assuming. But from my point of view, you are also assuming that Jaya Jaitley influenced the case to get closed in 2 yrs.She has no reason to do that for reasons I already stated earlier.And yes, case closed for our arguments. You put ur views, I put mine. We are not trying to prove who is right or wrong here.

The question is why did BCCI not try to justify the ban by providing some proofs, Answer: They dont really have any. The guys might be still guilty, but the problem is that the ban was handed after just a few enquiries & no proper proof. And these guys (Azhar/Jadeja) know that there is no real proof, again guilty or not is secondary. So to clear their name(s) they filed a case. Another point is that they could be a taking a huge gamble because till then there was a only a likelihood, but a case could have forced people's hand to produce any proof, which would mean a permanent scar on them.

they were banned because they had to take some action to quieten the media and the public outrage. no one actually was caught really.

Then i wonder why did they pick people like Azhar and Jadeja? They were good players for India right? And they were fetching money for BCCI

They cud have picked anyone not so popular enough.

Back