• Thread starter Thread starter dishtvdth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,725

dishtvdth

Regular
ISP
airtel
:thumbsup: Maxi price is same erlier they were saying ndtv imagine,9x free preview for maxi but now they added both channels in maxi without any extra cost. dishtv rocks :dance:

Dish Tv always thinks abt their customers benefit.:)

Hi friends,Can any one say that how much we have to pay for maxi 300/= or 350/= now a days as this month i paid 350/=. Plz help me in this regard.Thanks

Hi friends,

Can any one say that how much we have to pay for maxi 300/= or 350/= now a days as this month i paid 350/=. Plz help me in this regard.
Thanks

It's Rs. 300 :yahoo:

Hi friends,

Can any one say that how much we have to pay for maxi 300/= or 350/= now a days as this month i paid 350/=. Plz help me in this regard.
Thanks
for SI customers who want to opt Sun channels for them it was 350 Rs.
In new revised tariff, its 300 Rs. for all zones; I think they've introduced dish pick add-on packages for 25 Rs, can anyone give details??

for SI customers who want to opt Sun channels for them it was 350 Rs.
In new revised tariff, its 300 Rs. for all zones; I think they've introduced dish pick add-on packages for 25 Rs, can anyone give details??

The offer goes like this
First its for all the regions secondly,they have now divided the sun package based on the regional language pick..
example: "if u have opted for kannada pick then u get all the sun kannada channals along with zee & Etv kannada and tv 9 kannada
"Thirdly, we do not have to get exited about the NDTV imagine and 9x because they have removed 4 channels what we used to get before in the ordinary maxi package. they are as below*SAHARA PICK (RS 30)1)SAHARA ONE 2)FILMY*NDTV PICK (RS 25)1)NDTV PROFIT 2)NDTV INDIA
Fourtly,This is effected on ur next renewal ... for the time been i am getting all the sun channels because its on the older schemeI hope this will give u sufficient details on dishtv new package scheme
but if we have not opted for pick then its 300 per month

What abt Freedom users? They'r still getting SAHARA channels:wall:

Thanks to Dishtv for giving an option to avoid sun pack ! If i take freedom Malayalam/Tamil package for 100Rs, i get the sun channels of malayalam (Surya,Kiran). Now i understood that, malayalam channel comes in all package those 10 channels ! So next time, i can take Kannada package instead of Tamil(i hardly watch tamil)

Back