may be ZONE Reality is going to off air

• Thread starter Thread starter tatawaladev
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 5,298
Ok, but only thing not to go for SUN DTH was, SUN DTH will not give some channels in good quality. Ex. Vijay TV.Can u pls tell me Vijay TV picture quality will increase in SUN DTH or not?If SUN DTH give all the channels in good quality without any partiality, then i go to SUN DTH. :thumbsup:

Hi Kumar,I guess Vijay TV's clarity is slightly increased when compare with start date. I could see the increase in contract level on the channel clarity. But yes, it is very poor clarity when it compared with other channels. Almost same like WIN TV.To highlight your point, Jeevan TV (Mallu Channel) had a cable TV clarity in the beginning. But now the clarity is increase and looks fine. So the same case will happen to ViJay TV also i guess. You are right, such a channel from a DIGITAL SERVICES and STAR group should not be in poor quality.But "Mootapoochiku bayanthu yaarum veetta koluthuradu illa". Same because of one channels we should not miss the Good service.I do feel TS will be working out the stratergies on converting its tramission into MPEG 4 technology as they are one of the giant in DTH market.As you are new, just be happy with your services for some days and then if you really feel you service is not good then go for other DTH.We have many options with AirTel DTH/Videocon DTH etc.. so I guess TS will not sleep until they come.

Hi Kumar,

I guess Vijay TV's clarity is slightly increased when compare with start date. I could see the increase in contract level on the channel clarity. But yes, it is very poor clarity when it compared with other channels. Almost same like WIN TV.

To highlight your point, Jeevan TV (Mallu Channel) had a cable TV clarity in the beginning. But now the clarity is increase and looks fine. So the same case will happen to ViJay TV also i guess. You are right, such a channel from a DIGITAL SERVICES and STAR group should not be in poor quality.

But "Mootapoochiku bayanthu yaarum veetta koluthuradu illa". Same because of one channels we should not miss the Good service.

I do feel TS will be working out the stratergies on converting its tramission into MPEG 4 technology as they are one of the giant in DTH market.

As you are new, just be happy with your services for some days and then if you really feel you service is not good then go for other DTH.

We have many options with AirTel DTH/Videocon DTH etc.. so I guess TS will not sleep until they come.

Thankyou for ur advice, i will think twice before i switch to other DTH. May be i switch to other DTH after 6 months. I will chekc the SUN DTH at that time. My favorite channel is Vijay TV thats why i hesitate to take SUN DTH with poor Vijay TV quality.

You know one thing kumar vijay tv first comes in TS in really and later only the feed comes to cable and cable STB..........

I have both SCV cable and TS and i found once that Viajy TV really comes 1st in TS by 0.5 secs earlier than SCV cable:thumbsup:

well Zone Reality channel was earlier completely removed from TS. But now the channel is back- But shows same message "interruption from broadcasting source".. why do they want to bring the channel again after removing it?

Back