Media Converter on One Broadband query

• Thread starter Thread starter anonuser7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 133
  • Views Views 34,130
@internetuser21 the number you have provided is for in2cable, I was asking if I can get a number of some You broadband guy to know if the connection is available in my area as You broadband CC has not called me back.

The number of the person that you have provided has given me those in2cable plan sheets where he is asking Rs.900 more per month for 50mbps from me compared to you. Let me know the installation cost so that he doesn't rip me off.

Last edited:
I play online on PS4 and few games on PC. Forza Horizon 3, FM7, Gears of war 4, F1 2016. I get type 2 NAT type on PS4. Pings I have already posted somewhere here or BSNL thread. BTW spoke to GTPL guy they are still not ready for 100mbps plan and they dont know the price. Or he was lying to me let me know if you know more.

GTPL is not yet ready but he says soon, same with siti broadband 50mbps plan, he says soon but siti has terrible pings. What I was asking, do you get ping spikes, rubber banding or disconnections on in2cable in multiplayer games?

Disconnections and rubber banding happen only in one game Monster Hunter World on ps4. On PC no such problem, I have also played few matches in COD WW2 on ps4 and had no lag or issue.

Ah my bad i thought you wanted for in2cable guy 08237389354 for you broadband they took 500 for modem and 500 for installation, you can get a 7 day free trail 42 Mbps 100 GB fup.In2cable guy took 3000 rs for installation.

You broadband and BSTEL not available in my area, You broadband says 6-7 months atleast as they are expanding to other areas right now.

Back