Micromax Canvas DOODLE A111

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3,075
My dad uses it as well for video chat.

Dextermorgan said:
For god's sake why are they stuck with 512mb ram in their phones? Looks like they've ordered a big shipment of 512mb chips and they're gonna keep using that in their phones until they finish their shipments!
Also the Internal memory. This one has just 1.22GB. Micromax is still making phones for the consumer for whom price is the deciding factor. So they keep on making such compromises. :/

Navjot Singh said:
Also the Internal memory. This one has just 1.22GB. Micromax is still making phones for the consumer for whom price is the deciding factor. So they keep on making such compromises. :/
Ofcourse! And people still buy them. And then they see iOS and feel they're superior .

I imagine you are still using the original MySpace?

manu1991 said:
I personally find front cameras useless.
suddenly i miss my Nokia 5700 .manufacturers needs to make something like 5700 which was ideal for video calling.. :D
chromaniac said:
I imagine you are still using the original MySpace?
it has kick ass music..seriously..they made me feel like im the only indian on myspace till last year when they sent me free passes to gigs at HRC from some unknown christian rock bands lol..food was on the house..i never complained

Back