Miles Morales is the new Spider Man!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 3,732
What? Peter Parker dead? Spider Man DEAD? HOW

Revealed in Marvel Comics' Ultimate Fallout Issue 4, out Wednesday, the new Spider-Man in the Ultimate universe is a half-black, half-Hispanic teen named Miles Morales. He takes over the gig held by Peter Parker, who was killed in Ultimate Spider-Man Issue 160 in June.

not a reader of comic books so this was sort of news for me too.

What? How can they kill comic hero? They are supposed to never grow. If you are kid you always remain kid (Calvin), if you are old you always remain old!BUT YOU NEVER DIE!I am sad if they really killed Peter Parker... that name itself was so famous and liked one!

well the article doesn't says Peter Parker is Dead .. it says "He's not replacing Peter Parker, though; his story runs in a parallel universe." ... Since when you started spreading rumors Sushubh :)--- Edit Doh.. it says he was killed .. Guess I need enough sleep :)

Duhh guys Alternate universe seriesPeter Parker lives in our universe so chill

well not all superheros have superpowers. spiderman cannot really fly but he does have some superpowers. batman is a normal man. if we look at it logically, he would grow old and die eventually. i think this would apply to spiderman too. iron man? yes. even green lantern. :D superman is not from earth...

Ha the point is.. comic heros never grow.. they remain just same age.Except phantom..where old phantom dies and his son takes over.. but.. effectively...phantom, the character, always remains of same age.

Actually...the central phantom is always of 21st century.. but then he keeps on telling stories of old phantoms.. and how they died.. etc.

Back