Miles Morales is the new Spider Man!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 3,732
What happened to Shaktimaan? he also got old I guess (in real life) ;)

Krishh taken over... duhh"Miles Morales - black teenager......"**smells racism../me stretches his hands...

they are just making it culturally cool i suppose. we do not have any/many black superheroes right? :D

i wish someone made a movie out of Doga and Nagraj. would be cool.

----------

What happened to Shaktimaan? he also got old I guess (in real life) ;)

haha. shaktimaan was probably older than all superheros when he was born :D

Marvel Introduces a Mixed-Race Spider-Man to Replace Peter Parker - TIME NewsFeed

He's the latest creation by Marvel Comics and takes over as the new Spider-Man, appearing for the first time in “Ultimate Fallout” No. 4, a comic book from the "Ultimate Spider-Man" series that comes out today. In case you're wondering what happened to Peter, he died back in June's issue after a fight with Green Goblin. (If that last line alarmed you, really, it shouldn't, as Peter is still flicking webs in the larger Marvel universe, and you'll see him next summer in Marc Webb's new film.)

Brian Michael Bendis, who has written every issue of "Ultimate Spider-Man," told the Associated Press he wanted to create a new character that came from a completely different background and world view. The idea of a multi-ethnic Spidey has long been in the works, though the Marvel Comics writer gives some credit to African American actor Donald Glover, who last summer lobbied to audition for the star role in The Amazing Spider-Man. After the buzz around Glover playing the Queens-bred alter ego went viral, it became a top trend on Twitter and sparked debate about race, racial casting and whether or not Peter is indeed white.

“It's certainly long overdue,” Bendis told USA Today, adding that the racial representation of superheroes is still “crazy lopsided.”

Axel Alonso, Marvel's editor-in-chief and fanboy of superheroes of color “Luke Cage” and “Shang Chi, Master of Kung Fu,” said that creating a non-white Spider-Man “was a conscious decision and that the company prides itself “on reflecting the real world in all its diversity.”

Except phantom..where old phantom dies and his son takes over.. but.. effectively...phantom, the character, always remains of same age.

Just wondering .. what happens if one of the sons becomes Gay :cyclops: .. that would be end of Phantom

He would, for sure, turn the amazing tree house to a Gay Club :)

Do not give ideas to comic writers!

anyone remember the death of superman in the late 90s? Here were some of his replacements, Iron John and the Metropolis Kid :p. Can't figure where I misplaced the issue with the death of superman :smiley-ashamed005:

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/1471/img6836s.jpg

haha. shaktimaan was probably older than all superheros when he was born :D

Yes True :)

BTW is new spider-man inspired by Obama?

Marvel's Peter Parker shocks fans with final issue of 'The Amazing Spider-Man' | Dallas-Fort Worth Events and Entertainment News - GuideLive - The Dallas Morning News

Parker's mind is trapped in the withered, decaying dying body of his nemesis, Doctor Octopus aka Otto Octavius. Where's Doc Ock? Inside Parker's super-powered shell, learning what life is like for the brilliant researcher who happens to count the Avengers and Fantastic Four as friends and family.

The two clash mightily in the pages of issue 700, illustrated by Humberto Ramos and Victor Olazaba. But it's Octavius who wins out and Parker is, at least for now, gone for good, but not before one more act of heroism.

Slott said that it's Parker, whose memories envelop Octavius, who shows the villain what it means to be a hero.
"Gone are his days of villainy, but since it's Doc Ock and he has that ego, he's not going to try and just beSpider-man, he's going to try to be the best Spider-Man ever," said Slott.

Aks... Bhala Bura...Bura Bhala ...

Back