• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 566

honey01

Regular
ISP
Airtel
FOX Gives Green Light to the Minority Report Pilot - ComingSoon.net

News broke last August that the world of Steven Spielberg’s Minority Report, based on Philip K. Dick’s short story “The Minority Report,” was headed to the small screen. Now Variety says that FOX has given the green light to the pilot for the 2015-16 season.

Max Borenstein (Godzilla) is writing and executive producing with Amblin TV’s Darryl Frank and Justin Falvey. Kevin Falls will serve as showrunner and executive producer.

The pilot is being developed by Twentieth Century Fox TV and Paramount TV.

yDEbcvJ.jpg

Stark Sands and Meagan Good to star in FOX's Minority Report Series - ComingSoon.net

Back in January, we reported that Fox had given a pilot order to their small-screen Minority Report sequel and over the past week, with production expected to begin soon, Fox has finalized its main cast for the upcoming sci-fi series.

Stark Sands (Inside Llewyn Davis) and Meagan Good (Think Like A Man) have landed the lead roles with Sands playing the dual roles of Dash and Arthur, the two male Precogs, and Good playing Lara Vega, a detective haunted by her past, who will work with Dash to help him find a purpose for his gift.

Laura Regan (Mad Men), Li Jun Li (Damages), and Daniel London (Minority Report) round out the rest of the cast with Regan playing Agatha, the Precog played by Samantha Morton in the original film, Li will play a CSI technician named Akeela, and London will reprise his role as Wally the Caretaker from the original 2002 film. Check out the cast below:

14252597113128.png

MINORITY REPORT Television Sequel Series Finalizes Main Cast

Should I watch the movie first? I do not think I have seen the movie.

Back