Minority Report (TV Series)

• Thread starter Thread starter honey01
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 566
So. I checked the movie and then the show. Movie was quite tiresome. The show was hilarious. We have another Castle/Forever on our hands. Where we have a cop. And a sidekick civilian with special powers (in case of Castle, storytelling). And there is a larger picture in the background where Agatha knows that they are going to be taken away by the government agencies in the future and she wants to know how that works out. The show overall is dumbass and I hope it is killed after the first season itself.

I hate you now. [emoji4] .
Seriously, this show is in the category of - looks so bad, it is enjoyable. The biggest drawback seems to the female lead who is very stiff in her actions and looks a bit awkward.

Fell asleep while watching it last night. Blindspot is frankly a bigger challenge!

This guy is probably getting the worst roles out of the entire cast of That '70s Show. Though I think one of the sisters died of drug overdose or something.

Kunis is getting pretty meaty roles. Kutcher is a venture capitalist and a terrible actor getting decent roles here and there. Topher Grace is also getting decent roles but nothing special.

Last edited:
this show has been a disaster number wise i read... unlikely to get a second season.

Back