• Thread starter Thread starter caecilia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,499

caecilia

ISP
adsl
Hello,

Please forgive my ignorance in mobile technology and in india situation about it. I am from Greece, here we use only adsl and mobile connections are terrible (eg. In the city it may need 10s for a simple google search, in village at the mountain in may need 10 minutes, both suck). Please tell me if that is the case in India.

First i am about to buy a mobile usb modem, Huawei E270 or Huawei K3715. they both work ok there?

I am searching for a cheap connection, that i will not have to prepay for more than 6 months, that will cover all India, with speed like less than 5 sec for a google search. I plan to work (file trasfers, very intensive surfing) with that connection while traveling in India in cities and countryside. Do you have sth to propose?

Roaming between India areas means extra charges in data transfers?

Not very relevant but just wondering. Can i use my own netbook in internet cafes?

Sorry for being so wordy...

try getting a tata photon plus connection.

Ya, TATA Photon+ would be a good option for you. National roaming is free, I guess and ya, you can use your own netbook in cafe, provided the netcafe owner allows you to do so!

Thanks a lot for the advice. Sth more..Tata photon plus site doesn't make it clear, these prices are for both the datacard and the modem?

Back